Minor in Exercise Science
Students may earn a minor in exercise science by completing the following courses totaling 21 credit hours:
- BIOL 250 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- EXSC 225 Introduction to Exercise Science
- EXSC 322 Anatomical Kinesiology/Human Anatomy
- EXSC 409 Physiology of Exercise
- EXSC 415 Exercise Testing for Normal and Special Populations
and one (1) other EXSC 300/400 level course
- BIO 250 is a prerequisite for all Exercise Science courses except for EXSC 225 and EXSC 250.
- EXSC 409 is a prerequisite for EXSC 415 and elective courses EXSC 428 and EXSC 431.
CONTACT FOR INFORMATION
Undergraduate Program Coordinator-Exercise Science
Human Movement Sciences Department
Old Dominion University
Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0196
(757) 683-4995 (office) 683-4270 (fax)