Minor in Exercise Science
Students may earn a minor in exercise science by completing the following courses totaling 20 credit hours:
- BIOL 250 Human Anatomy and Physiology I
- EXSC 225 Introduction to Exercise Science
- EXSC 322 Anatomical Kinesiology/Human Anatomy
- PE 409 Physiology of Exercise
- EXSC 415 Exercise Testing for Normal and Special Populations
and one (1) other EXSC 300/400 level course
- You must earn a "C" grade or higher in BIO 250 and MATH 102M or MATH 162M before taking all EXSC courses except for EXSC 225.
- PE 409 is a prerequisite for EXSC 415 and elective courses EXSC 428 and EXSC 431.
CONTACT FOR INFORMATION
Undergraduate Program Coordinator-Exercise Science
Human Movement Sciences Department
Old Dominion University
Norfolk, Virginia 23529-0196
(757) 683-4995 (office) 683-4270 (fax)